Perl Programming/GUI Programming
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
There are several GUI widget sets available as additions to perl, though the most common is probably Perl/Tk.
- Perl Tk (sometimes pTk or ptk) is a collection of modules and code which attempts to wed the simple Tk widget set to perl 5.
- Tcl::Tk same as perlTk, but uses existing Tcl/Tk via Tcl, so allowing Tcl widgets
- Tkx a different, lightweight, access to Tk via Tcl.
- Gtk uses Gtk+, the Gimp Toolkit.
- Gtk2 uses Gtk+ 2.x.
- Gtk3 uses Gtk+ 3.x.
- Qt uses the Qt toolkit.
- Wx uses the platform independent wxWidgets toolkit.
- Prima uses its own toolkit.
||A reader has identified this page or section as an undeveloped draft or outline.
You can help to develop the work, or you can ask for assistance in the project room.