Oracle Database/Database Interfaces
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
||This page or section is an undeveloped draft or outline.
You can help to develop the work, or you can ask for assistance in the project room.
- 1 Using SQL*Plus and iSQL*Plus to access an Oracle database
- 2 Using SQL*Plus and iSQL*Plus to describe the logical structure of tables
- 3 Using SQL to query, manipulate, and define data using SELECT, UPDATE/INSERT/DELETE, and CREATE/ALTER/DROP statements
- 4 Identifying common database interfaces
- 5 Describing a database transaction