Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)/Authors
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Create a new page for this book
- Vicky Schneider Started this book and co-drafted initial chapter structure and foreword.
- Magnus Manske (discuss • contribs) Does bits and pieces
- Dan Bolser (discuss • contribs) Content facilitator.
- Marco Li (discuss • contribs) Does whatever I can.
- Daniel Zerbino Drafted the initial foreword and chapter structure.
- Federico M. Giorgi Contributed to the RNASeq parts (differential expression analysis and transcriptome assembly)
- Nikolay Vyahhi added and updated information about SPAdes assembler and more.
- Björn Usadel added and updated information about pre-processing.
- Vahid Shariati contributed to introduction about NGS and Data Analysis.
Contributors by chapter
- De novo assembly and De novo RNA assembly
- Content was imported from SEQwiki originally with major contributions from Björn Usadel, and novel content by Daniel Zerbino
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)/RNA
- Content was imported from SEQwiki originally with major contributions from Björn Usadel.
- Content was uploaded from original materials developed by Myrto Kostadima and Xi Li. Additional content was imported from SEQwiki originally with major contributions from Jing-Woei Li.