Microsoft Certified Professional Developer/Exam 70-528/Web-Based Client Development/Use authorization to establish the rights of an authenticated user
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 1 Manage roles in the Web Site Administration Tool.
- 2 Ascertain whether a specific user is in role.
- 3 Get the roles for a specific user by using the Roles object or the User object.
- 4 Store role information in a cookie.
- 5 Restrict access to files by using file authorization.
- 6 Restrict access to portions of an application by using URL authorization.