Microsoft Certified Professional Developer/Exam 70-528/Web-Based Client Development/Implement Web Parts in a Web application
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 1 Track and coordinate all Web Parts controls on a page by adding a WebPartManager control.
- 2 Connect Web Parts to each other by using connection objects.
- 3 Divide a page that uses Web Parts into zones by using WebPartZones.
- 4 Present a list of available Web Parts controls to users by using CatalogPart controls.
- 5 Enable users to edit and personalize Web Parts controls on a page by using EditorPart controls.