Micronations/Characteristics of most micronations
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Some characteristics of most micronations are shown below.
- Generally considered a joke.
- Not recognized by any generally recognized nation.
- Usually, though not always, either small to minuscule or enormous in size.
- If they are small, they are usually based on the home or previous property of their creators.
- If enormous, this territory is often extraterrestrial or imaginary (virtual or mental construct).