Lingwa de planeta
This here is a free wikibook on the Lingwa de planeta conlang (Lidepla for short).
The authors will be glad to receive some contribution, like your opinion in the talk page, or some improvements of English in the text, or some ideas for exercises.
The book is going to consist of 10 lessons, each containing some grammar explanation, some translation exercises, a little text with coments, some useful phrasesone may need for maintaining a talk. Also you will find some information about one of languages on which the Lidepla conlang is based and read a "The litte prince" fragment in that language (with transcription), and also there is a list of words, borrowed from that language.
- Lidepla language: characteristic features.
Alphabet and pronunciation.
- Lesson 1. Simple sentence
- Basic verb form and personal prononuns.
Negation, questions and answers, emphasizing particle 'ya'.
Past tense and future tense particles.
Language in focus: English.
- Lesson 2. Compound sentence
- Pronouns as an object.
Question words, indication words.
Emphasizing particles "hi" and "ku".
Etiquette: "Where are you from?"
Language in focus: Chinese.
- Lesson 3. Nouns and adjectives
Verb "bi / es / bin"
Adjective as an attribute
Verbs of availability (ye, yok, hev)
Posessive adjectives and pronouns.
Particles "gro-" and "-ki"
Etiquette: "Good afternoon!", "How are you?"
Language in focus: Spanish and Portuguese
- Lesson 4. Verb particles
- Expression of commands, requests, wishes
Action time specification
Etiquette ("Thank you!", "Pardon?")
Language in focus: Arabic
- Lesson 5. Expression of number
- Exact number (Numerals)
Not exact number
Periods of time
Etiquette: question about the age
Language in focus: hindi
- Lesson 6. Adverbs; comparison; different class words function
Adjectives and verbs in function of a noun
Nouns with the doer and object meannings
Nouns relating the quality
Language in focus: Russian
- Lesson 7. The system of compound pronouns and adverbs; prepositions and adverbs of situation and motion
- Compound pronouns system
Etiquette ("How do I get to ...?")
Language in focus:Japanese
- Lesson 8. Verb structures
- Special verbs
Language in focus: german
- Lesson 9. Wordformation
- Prefixes, suffixes
Language in focus: French
- Lesson 10. Systematized vocabulary
- Prezi presentation "Introduction to Lidepla"
- Main site
- Site "Lideplandia" (learning materiales, forum, blogs)
- Lidepla wiki (mostly lidepla library)
This wikibook is the translation of the corresponding Russian book.