How To Succeed in College
How To Succeed in College: Science Based Strategies for Success is aimed at helping students make the transition to college from high school. This book draws upon the latest scientific research to inform readers about the best strategies to use to succeed in college, whether the goal after college is to embark on a career or pursue graduate school.
Preparing for College
- Differences Between High School and College
- Different Colleges and Universities
- Applying and Getting In
- Should You Go To College
Other Useful Information
- Chapter 1: Guidance, Navigation, and Control
- Chapter 2: Understanding How College Works
- Chapter 3: Success Inside the Classroom
- Chapter 4: Success Outside the Classroom -- Why It's Important
- New primary author: --Rcragun (discuss • contribs) 22:06, 22 January 2013 (UTC)
- Original author: MLandry, who has completed one Bachelor's degree in English and is going to complete another in Mathematics.
This book is currently under development as part of a course in college preparation. Content will be added to all of the above chapters by May 2012.--Rcragun (discuss • contribs) 15:53, 28 November 2011 (UTC)
|Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the section entitled "GNU Free Documentation License."|