Handbook of Management Scales/Outsourcing intent
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Outsourcing intent (alpha = 0.91)
- We intend to use application service provider (ASP) in our firm.
- We will introduce ASP to our colleagues so that it can be used for the management of our IT infrastructure.
- When we buy new applications, we consider ASP as an alternative.
- We will explicitly pay attention to the possibilities that ASP provides for the management of our IT infrastructure.
- Verwaal et al. (2009): Value Creation and Value Claiming in Strategic Outsourcing Decisions: A Resource Contingency Perspective. Journal of Management, Vol. 35, No. 2, pp. 420-444.