Handbook of Management Scales/Feedback
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Feedback (alpha = 0.7643)
- Charts showing defect rates are posted on the shop floor.
- Charts showing schedule compliance are posted on the shop floor.
- Charts plotting the frequency of machine breakdowns are posted on the shop floor.
- I am never told whether I am doing a good job. (r)
- Information on quality performance is readily available to employees.
- Information on productivity is readily available to employees.
- My manager never comments about the quality of my work. (r)
- Flynn et al. (1994): A framework for quality management research and an associated measurement instrument. Journal of Operations Management, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 339-366.