Handbook of Management Scales/Cooperation
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Cooperation (alpha = 0.8770)
- Our supply chain members have a record of allowing each other to participate in strategic decisions.
- Our supply chain members share the results of performance measures with each other to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the supply chain processes.
- Our supply chain members improve the quality of products and services to the end users in a collaborative manner.
- Our supply chain members actively propose and implement cost reduction ideas.
- Our supply chain members are actively involved in our business unit's new product development and commercialization process.
- Our supply chain members jointly manage logistics and inventory in the supply chain.
- Min/Mentzer (2004): Developing and measuring supply chain management concepts. Journal of Business Logistics, Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 63-99.