1. Engineers view everyone else as
2. The dilbert carton strip implies that Engineers view everyone else as
3. "The Nack" video punch line is:
4. Diversity in engineering is measured in:
5. Engineers are hired based upon:
6. The punch line in "Diversity in Engineering" is:
7. The "Engineering Mind" videos are sponsored by National Instruments which:
8. Asking questions of an engineer is:
9. While concentrating the engineer was:
10. Which step was not part of the formula for asking an engineer a question?
11. Most engineers describe themselves
12. Most engineers like to talk most about:
13. If you can not understand the question, if you can not figure out where to start, and you like that feeling, then:
14. If you find a tutorial, but can not follow it and feel the urge to improve it even though you know nothing then:
15. If you feel everyone else is smarter/better qualified than you then
16. Engineers living with uncertainty, confusion and failure comfort themselves using all the techniques below except which?
17. Engineering courses are so difficult, you have to choose two from which group of four below?
18. The feeling of educational entitlement causes most people (except engineers) to expect:
19. The advice above consists of everything but which below?
20. Comparing engineering to finding a technology wave and surfing it means:
21. One of the big problems in engineering is that the rest of the world doesn't know what engineers do. Why?
22. If you feel someone else has faults: