The Wikibook project supports the development of the FutureBASIC programming language. FutureBASIC, also known as FB, is a compiled procedural BASIC dialect used to develop applications for Apple Macintosh family of computers.
If you would like to contribute energy to the FB Documentation Project, please read our Style Guide for FB Documentation.
Language Reference and Programming Guide 
The Language Reference focuses on the FutureBASIC language and syntax. While programming is discussed, this is primarily to demonstrate the language syntax. The Programming Guide offers far more detail on accomplishing specific tasks. The Beginner's Guide is primarily concerned with how to use the FB IDE and compiling programs. It exists to explain the process of compiling applications, not as a replacement for the Programming Guide.
- The FutureBASIC Language
- FB Syntax and Language Elements
- Screen Output
- Files and Folders
- Print Commands
- A Beginner's Guide to Using FutureBASIC
- Programming Guide for FB (and FBtoC)
- Carbon and Why it Matters
- Developing Structured Code
- Event Driven Programming (Not posted)
- Event driven Programming with Carbon Events (Not posted)
- Introducing User Interfaces
- Working with FIles and the File System
- Manipulating Data
- Working with Graphics
- Printing from FutureBASIC (Not posted)
- User Interfaces
- Multimedia and FutureBASIC
- Advanced Application Topics
- Other topics are also planned!
- Language Reference (Not every page of the complete LR is posted - yet!)
- Using FBtoC
- Beginners Guide to Programming Fundamentals
- Glossary of Terms
The FutureBASIC and FBtoC freeware projects can be located at: http://4toc.com/fb4/