English for B2 Students/Grammar
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
The Cambridge First Certificate examination requires a good grasp of English grammar. The following list is no exhaustive.
- Present Simple, Present Continuous (Progressive), Present Perfect Simple, Present Perfect Continuous
- Past Simple, Past Continuous (Progressive), Past Perfect Simple, Used to / Would for past habits (Past Perfect Continuous may be used in reading parts)
- Future forms: will / shall, be going to, Present Continuous for future situations, Future Perfect Simple
- Comparatives, Superlative (adjectives and adverbs) and the as + adjective + as structure
- Passive: typically only for Present and Past forms
- Relative Clauses
- Adverbs of manner, time, etc.