Energy Efficiency Reference/Additional Resources
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Agriculture • Commercial • Industrial • Residential|
|Boilers & Steam • Fume Hoods • Compressed Air • HVAC • Refrigeration • Lighting • Motors • Pumps & Fans • Process Heating • Solar|
- Oregon Association of Professional Energy Managers
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- eFunda - "The Ultimate Online Resource for Engineers"
- Engineering Toolbox
- GlobalSpec - "The Engineering Search Engine"
- Industrial Audit Guidebook - published by Bonneville Power Administration
- RETScreen - seeks to build the capacity of planners, decision-makers and industry to implement renewable energy, cogeneration and energy efficiency projects
- SIC Codes - 4-digit codes used by the U.S. government to classify different industries
- Purdue Extension - Purdue University Extension has put together and launched a website on Renewable Energy which showcases a great collection of biofuel information.
- Oregon State Industrial Assessment Center
- San Francisco State Industrial Assessment Center
- Energy Efficiency Center @ UC Davis
- Northwest Energy Education Institute
- Prindle, Bill, et al., American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy, "The Twin Pillars of Sustainable Energy: Synergies between Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Technology and Policy", May 2007