||A Wikibookian has nominated this book for cleanup because:
Needs heavy de-HTMLization in order to look pretty. Also many reader contributions need to be properly integrated to the flow of the text.
||A reader requests expansion of this book to include more material.
You can help by adding new material (learn how) or ask for assistance in the reading room.
Started By - Jonathan Skinner
- Written By - Jonathan Skinner & Others
Authors and acknowledgements 
- Jonathan Skinner aka Dbtutor - Wrote most of this book
- Robert Horning - For some formatting contribution
- TDK_MAN - For the file manager function off his site http://www.computechtenerife.com/
- Samji - Corrected second mathematics example in Day 9, Lesson 4
- All those unnamed formatters
- A reader who fixed a random number problem, great stuff!
- Thank you everyone who posts comments on the discussions section
DarkBASIC Programming is the first ever Wikibook on DarkBASIC!
You'll go from Hello World, to computing a text adventure, to making a simple first-person shooter (when the book is eventually finished).
Don't worry it's easy! The style is easy for beginners to DarkBASIC & programming.
Before I start, I'd like to thank The Game Creator's forum users for compliments, rants & comments on this book.
Table of contents 
Some lessons may be incomplete or not done at all. If you feel you're up to it contribute!!
- Lesson 1 - Introduction to Programming
- Lesson 2 - The Hello World Tradition
- Lesson 3 - Fundamentals of DarkBASIC
- Lesson 4 - Number Crunching
- Lesson 5 - Loops
- Lesson 6 - File Control & Data
- Lesson 7 - 2D Game Programming Pt 1
- Lesson 8 - 2D Game Programming Pt 2
- Final Words By Dbtutor