From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Please share your thoughts about whether to keep this page at Wikibooks.
Maintain this notice so this page can receive a fair review and people have time to boldly address reasonable concerns through concrete improvements. Remove or replace this notice after discussion concludes and a community decision is made. Please also consider notifying the primary contributors on their discussion page with
Corsets in popular culture
This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.
In movies and television series
- Moulin Rouge! — several costumes feature corsets as characteristic of the era.
- w:Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl — Elizabeth Swann (Keira Knightley) almost suffocates from wearing a tight corset.
- Star Trek: Voyager — Catsuits Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan) worn throughout her term contained built in corsets.
- Underworld — Selene (Kate Beckinsale) wears a black leather corset over matching latex Catsuit.
- Van Helsing - Anna Valerious (Kate Beckinsale) wears an ornate underbust corset as part of her costume.
In music videos
- Don't! — Shania Twain is wearing the corset in the hotel scene.
- Lady Marmalade — Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mýa and Pink are shown corsetted.