Zucchini bread is a sweet fluffy bread that has zucchini in it. It is delicious. There are many different ways of making it. Here is one. This recipe was derived from the lyrics of a song by a band called Chuga Chuga, from Michigan/Washington, DC, USA. They broke up in 2006.
- 3 cups All purpouse flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/4 cups white sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini
1. Grease and flour two 8 x 4 inch pans. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Sift flour, salt baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
3. Beat eggs, oil vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl. Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well. Stir in zucchini until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans.
4. Bake for 40 minutes to an hour, or until tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 20 minutes. Remove from pan and completely cool. Serves 24 yields.