Cookbook:Tuna Rice Casserole
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Tuna Rice Casserole|
Tuna Rice Casserole - A simple, quick-to-make meal, even kids can make! (Under supervision)
- 2 (6-ounce - 150 g) cans tuna
- 1 (10 oz - 280 g) package frozen peas, cooked
- 3 cups cooked rice
- ¾ cup (6-ounces - 180 ml) water
- 1 (10 oz - 280 g) can cheddar cheese soup
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200C). Takes about 20 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine tuna, peas, and rice, mix well.
- In another large bowl, combine cheddar cheese soup and water.
- Place soup mixture in bowl with tuna mixture.
- Place combined mixture in greased casserole dish.
- Bake in a preheated 400°F (200C) oven for 20 minutes.