Cookbook:Tayberry and Apple Jam
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 2 cups chopped and peeled apples
- 2 cups tayberries
- 6 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 oz. liquid fruit pectin
- 4 oz. water
- Combine apples, tayberries, lemon juice, water and sugar.
- Cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Add sugar and pectin to the mixture, and boil for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Ladle mixture into jars. Affix lids, and allow to cool. If the jars don't seal, put them into a hot-water bath for 10 minutes and then let cool.