Cookbook:Tater Tot Casserole
|Tater Tot Casserole|
|Time||1 hour 10 minutes|
Tater Tot Casserole - Another easy and tasty casserole.
- 1-2 lbs. hamburger
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup OR cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 bag of tater tots (approximately)
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Mix in cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup.
- Put mixture in casserole dish and cover the top with one layer of tater tots.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
Notes, tips, and variations 
Try adding peas or other vegetables. A can of cheddar cheese soup is also a great way to make a meaty, cheesy casserole! Shortly before the dish is ready, sprinkle the top with some grated cheddar cheese also.