From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 4 tangerines
- 1 apple
- 1/2c. vinegar
- 11/2c. water
- 11/4c. sugar
- 2c. fresh cranberries
- 1/2c. white raisins
- 1/2tsp. ginger
- 1/2tsp. cinnamon
- 1tbsp. curry powder
- 1/2c.orange marmalade
- 1tsp.ground cloves or coriander
- Peel tangerines, remove tangerines and strings and cut sections in half and remove seeds.
- Peel and chop the apple. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil on medium heat.
- Cool and pack into sterilized jars and store in refrigerator (it will keep for months in refrigerator).
- Delicious served with roast turkey.