Cookbook:Sweet Potato Tropicana
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 1 bunch silver beet
- 3-4 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 medium onions
- 500 gms. cottage cheese
- ½ can coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 ½ tea salt
- Grated cheese
- 2 Sheets of appropriate flat bread for bottom and top
- Place one sheet of flatbread on base of baking dish
- Place one layer of sliced sweet potato and sliced onion in baking dish
- Then place a layer of chopped silver beet (no stalks).
- Place one more layer of sweet potato sliced very thin and one layer of onion.
- Combine coconut cream, cottage cheese, salt and nutmeg in saucepan and slightly warm to combine ingredients.
- Pour mixture over layered vegetables.
- Place sheet of flat bread on top and baste with oil
- Sprinkle with grated cheese if desired.