Cookbook:Stuffed Mushrooms with Crabmeat
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Stuffed Mushrooms with Crabmeat
- 12 ea large mushrooms
- 1 ea env. vegetable soup mix
- 6 oz (220g) crab meat
- 1/2 cup (120ml) sour cream or plain yogurt
- 3 tbsp plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp fresh dill (optional)
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 tsp pepper (or to taste)
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180c).
- Remove and finely chop mushroom stems.
- In a bowl, combine chopped mushroom stems, vegetable soup mix, crabmeat, sour cream, bread crumbs, dill, hot pepper sauce, and pepper. Set aside.
- On lightly greased baking sheet, arrange mushroom caps; stuff with crabmeat mixture, then brush with butter.
- Bake 15 minutes or until tender.