Cookbook:Stuffed Kabocha Squash
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Stuffed Kabocha Squash|
- 4 T peanut oil
- 2 T chopped shallots
- 1 inch chopped ginger
- 1 chopped jalapeño
- 8 oz tempeh
- 2 T soy sauce
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 1 medium kabocha squash
- Cut off top of kabocha squash and scoop out seeds.
- Bake the squash for 45 minutes at 375°F (190°C) or until a sharp knife goes through the flesh easily.
- Meanwhile, fry the tempeh, shallots, ginger, and jalapeño. Cook until tempeh is completely brown, and then add soy sauce and rice. Take off heat and mix thoroughly.
- Put tempeh mixture into kabocha squash and bake for 30 more minutes.