Cookbook:Spring Onion Spelt Spread
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Spring Onion Spelt Spread|
A spread that consist of the three base ingredients tofu, oat flakes and raw spelt flour.
- tofu (250g)
- oat flakes (150g)
- raw spelt flour (150g)
- 3 (or more) whole spring onions.
- 1 (or more) pickled gherkin(s)
- rapeseed oil or other vegetable oil
- soy sauce
- soy lecithin powder
- Take oat flakes, raw spelt, tofu and some water for the base substance.
- The recommended amount is about 250g of tofu and 150g of oat flakes and spelt flour each.
- You might want to add lecithin powder in an emulsifier.
- Cut the spring onions and the gherkin into small pieces
- Add a spoon of margarine and/or a spoon of rapeseed oil, or any other vegetable oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.