Cookbook:Spicy Grilled Duck Breasts
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- Four boneless duck breasts (about seven ounces each)
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbs red pepper flake
- Brush duck with olive oil. Season liberally with salt, freshly ground black pepper, and red pepper flake. Set aside.
- Heat a grill to medium high heat. Add duck breasts and cook, covered, 4-5 minutes. Flip and cook 3-4 more minutes for medium rare.
- Remove to a plate and let rest 5 minutes. Serve warm sliced on the bias.