From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Time||30 to 45 min|
- 1/2 cup vanilla soy yogurt (118ml) Strawberry also works fine!
- 2/3 cup vanilla or plain soy milk (158ml)
- 1/4 cup applesauce (60ml)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (177ml)
- 1 1/4 cup flour (284ml)
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 vanilla extract
- 1 part soy cuisine
- 2-3 parts dark chocolate
- splices of nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) and fill muffin pan with liners.
- Mix fluid and dry Ingredients seperat and whisk them together after.
- Fill the liners ~75% and let them bake for 22-24 minutes.
Silicone Liners work way better than paper ones. Let them cool completly anyway, before you free them.
- During cooling start melting chocolate in soj cuisine for topping.
- Carve out a little cone, fill it with fruit or nougat or marzipan to give your cupcake a little heart. Add cone on top.