From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Time||1 hours 20 minutes|
- 3 pcs baguette, cut 1,5 cm each
- 300 g prawn, fry with 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 8 crabsticks, cut into 6 parts, fry with 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 5 fishballs, cut like circle, fry with 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. parsley
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. black pepper
- In a bowl, mix prawn, crabstick, fishball, parsley, sugar, salt and black pepper. Stir with spoon until become a mixture.
- Prepare a cutted baguette, and fill with the mixture filling. Do until the mixture filling and the baguette are empty.
- Bake the bruschetta in an oven at the temperature 190 degree Celsius at 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.