From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Put this on your next steak. It's almost like a sauce.
- 1 pound morel mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Sprinkle mushrooms and onion with salt and black pepper.
- Heat oil in large saute pan over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and cook 30-45 seconds. Add remaining ingredients and cook for 7-10 more minutes.
- Remove from pan and drizzle with pan juices. Serve.