From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 500g minced veal
- 300g minced pork
- One bunch of spring onions
- Half a cupful rice
- One cupful yogurt
- 30-40 vine or cabbage leaves
- 100g butter or half a cupful sunflower oil
- Fry the finely chopped onions in some of the oil and some water, stir in the paprika and take off the stove.
- Add the meat, rice, pepper, mint and finely chopped parsley.
- Pour over warm salted water and simmer until the water is absorbed by the rice.
- Scale the vine or cabbage leaves with salted hot water and put one teaspoonful of the mixture on each leaf.
- Roll together and arrange in a saucepan, pour over one and a half cupful of warm water and a spoonful fat, close with a lid and simmer on a low fire. When ready, pour over the beaten yogurt and melted butter with stirred in paprika.
- Serve with vegetables of your choice. Enjoy!