Cookbook:Rosie's Breakfast Roll
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 1 ciabatta roll sliced open
- 2 skinless sausages
- 1 egg
- cream cheese (i.e. Philadelphia)
- knob of butter
- salt and pepper
- Cut the sausages into small pieces and shallow fry in the butter. Add the egg and mix into the sausage pieces until all the liquid is gone. Add salt and pepper for taste.
- Thickly spread the cream cheese onto the ciabatta roll and pile the eggy sausage mix into the roll.
- Serve classic sandwich style or keep the halves separate.