Cookbook:Red curry paste
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
To make 3-4 tablespoons of red curry paste, we need:
- 12 small, chopped red chilli-peppers
- 1 branch of lemon grass
- 3 tows of garlic, pressed
- 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger root
- 2 tablespoons of feshly chopped coriander leaves and branches
- a snuff of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of trassi
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- Grind the red chilli-peppers, garlic, lemon grass and the onion in a mortar.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the oil and keep grinding to a fluid paste.
- Now add the oil. Save in an airtight pot in the refrigerator for storage (lasts 1 month).