No-Bake Cookies. These cookies are delicious, fast, and easy to customize.
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk of any thickness
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 pound butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Mix the cocoa powder, milk, and sugar with the butter. Stir until the mix has a nice, even consistency.
- Pour the oatmeal into the saucepan and stir until the oatmeal is evenly distributed throughout.
- Let the mixture cool for five to ten minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into balls on a cookie sheet, leaving enough space between them for spreading out.
- Let stand on counter for at least 20 minutes to stiffen, or you may refrigerate for quicker stiffening of the cookies.
Notes, Tips and Variations
You can also use peanut butter to give the no-bake cookies something extra.
Rather than forming cookies, pour the hot mixture into a pie pan with a crust of Graham crackers. Once cooled, top the mix with whipped cream and fruit or any other desired topping.