From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|This Cookbook page needs work. Please . See the talk page for discussion regarding improvements.
The following reason was given: needs translation into English - e.g. what are "refrigerator biscuits"?
- 4 cans of biscuits, cut into quarters
- Combine cinnamon and sugar for rolling.
- Roll biscuit sections in mixture, placing in greased bundt pan or high-sided cake pan. Do not pack tightly.
- Bring glaze ingredients to a boil, pour over dough.
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 40-50 minutes.
- Invert onto plate, serve warm.
- 4 tubes of refrigerated Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits
- 2 cups Cinnamon-sugar mixture
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- PAM spray
- Bundt Pan
- Use PAM cooking spray to fully grease inside of the bundt pan. Set oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Take biscuits out of can. Notice that they're cut up into 8 sections. Use scissors to cut each section into quarters, so that you have 4 pieces with each section. This should be a total of 32 pieces per can.
- Put pieces into bowl with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Roll pieces until they are fully covered in cinnamon sugar. Place pieces into the bundt pan.
- Melt and bring to a boil: 1/2 cup white sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 2 sticks butter. After glaze has thickened, pour glaze on top of biscuit pieces in the bundt pan.
- Put Monkey Bread in oven for 25-30 minutes. Invert onto plate. Serve.