From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 1 1/2 cups cooked lobster tail meat
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 12 sprigs fresh dill
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely diced celery
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 bay leaves
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium high heat. Add celery, onion, and garlic and sauté until garlic is golden and onions are translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients and 1 tsp salt and freshly ground black pepper. Remove bay leaves and reserve. Pureé soup until smooth using an immersion blender.
- Add bay leaves and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and cook 10 minutes. Remove bay leaves and ladle into individual bowls. Grind on some black pepper and sprinkle with some dill, if desired, before serving.