From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|This Cookbook page needs work. Please . See the talk page for discussion regarding improvements.
The following reason was given: Needs measurements
Lettuce Soup (Zuppa d' Erbe)
- 2 bunches of sorrel, washed and cut up
- 1 bunch of endive, washed and cut up
- 1 head of lettuce, washed and cut up
- 1 small bunch of chervil, washed and cut up
- 1 stick of celery,washed and cut up
- 1 carrot, washed and cut up
- 1 onion, peeled and cut up
- Sliced French roll, toasted
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Boil everything except for the French roll and the cheese in very good stock for an hour.
- Put some slices of toasted French roll into a bowl and pour the soup over them.
- Serve with grated Parmesan.
This page incorporates text from the public domain cookbook The Cook's Decameron: A Study In Taste, Containing Over Two Hundred Recipes For Italian Dishes.