From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|This Cookbook page needs work. Please improve it. See the talk page for discussion regarding improvements.
The following reason was given: This recipe needs measurements and serving size
Karedok (raw vegetable salad)
- red pepper
- birds' eye chilli
- greater galingale
- brackish water
- palm sugar
- shrimp paste (terasi/belacan)
- hot water
- oncom (fermented peanuts cake)
- Pound the red peppers, garlic, birds' eye chilli, greater galingale, peanuts, palm sugar, salt, and the shrimp paste.
- Add brackish water and hot water. Mix evenly.
- Put all the other ingredients in. Mix until even.
- Spread fried shrimp chips on top of it.