From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 200gms whole wheat
- 300gms boneless mutton
- 20gms fresh green chillies
- 2" piece ginger
- 6-8 flakes garlic
- 100gms cooking oil
- 3 medium onions (sliced)
- 2 medium limes
- 1/2tsp turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 2tsp Garam Masala
- Salt to taste
- De-bran the wheat, wash and soak for 2 hours.
- Clean and marinate mutton with half of ground paste of ginger, garlic, green chillies and salt for 1 hour.
- Pressure cook the soaked wheat and marinated meat for about 45 minutes. Mince and grind to a fine paste.
- In a pan heat oil, add the finely sliced onions, fry till brown, add the spices.
- Add the ground paste and keep stirring occasionally. On slow flame, till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan. Adjust the seasoning. Serve hot, with lime wedges coriander and fried onions as garnish.