From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 1 pack (500 g) egg noodle, boil for 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 fishball, cut 1 cm
- 200 g shrimp, remove the shell (leave the tail: optional)
- 100 g cabbage
- 2 scallion, cut 1 cm
- 150 g bean sprouts, soak in hot water
- 2 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. Fried onion
- Heat the oil on a non-stick pan, fry the garlic at 10 seconds until golden brown, add the fishball and shrimp. Stir until the shrimp and fishball are changing the color.
- Add the cabbage, scallion and bean sprouts, and then add the noodles.
- Put the light soy sauce, salt, sugar and pepper. Cook until all mixed.
- Serve with fried onion.