- 1 2⁄3 cup falafel mix
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 head red leaf lettuce
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 cup Tahini Yogurt Sauce
Prepare Falafel 
- In a large bowl, add water to falafel mix and stir well.
- Let stand 15 minutes to absorb the water.
- Form mix into 3/4 inch balls.
Baked is delicious and healthy.
- Place balls into mini-cupcake tins or onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven at 375 for 12 minutes.
For a more traditional falafel ball,
- Heat about 1⁄2-inch vegetable oil to 375°F.
- Fry balls until brown and crisp (about 3 minutes).
- Drain and set aside.
Prepare Veggies 
- Clean and chop lettuce.
- Quarter the tomatoes. Chop again until large bite size.
- Peel and slice cucumber.
Toss vegetables with falafels and douse with tahini yogurt sauce. Falafel may be cold or hot for a delicious salad straight outta the PNW.
Notes, tips, and variations 
Thanks to dry falafel mix and the nature of simple salads, this recipe is pretty fast and easy. Look in the bulk bins at your local hippie grocery store for dry falafel mix.