Cookbook:Grilled Vegetable Sandwich
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
(Redirected from Cookbook:Doc'Roberts Grilled Vegetable Sandwich)
|Grilled Vegetable Sandwich|
- 2 Slices of Bread (preferably organic wholemeal bread)
- Sliced Vegetables (e.g.- Mushrooms, Courgettes, Tomatoes, Peppers, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- Place two slices of bread next to each other on a baking tray.
- Arrange the vegetables evenly across both slices.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the vegetables, and add liberal sprinklings of oregano.
- Grill on medium-high heat for 5-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Serve open, or carefully combine the two parts of the sandwich for the ultimate eating pleasure.