Cookbook:Cuisine of Thailand
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- Chuu Chee Fish - Whole fish in chuu chee curry sauce with lime leaves. Very tasty.
- Pad Thai - A signature fried noodle dish of Thailand.
- Tom Yum Gai - Chicken and mushroom hot and sour soup.
- Mee Krob - Fried Noodles
- Khaeng Keaw Wan - Coconut soup with green curry and sliced meat.
- Pad Kaprow Kai - Fried minced meat with garlic, basil and chillies.
- Tom Kha Kai (Tom Kha Gai) - Coconut soup and chicken, mushrooms, and coriander.
- Khao Pad Gai - Thai-style fried rice with chicken.
- Tod Mun Plaa - Thai Fish Cakes.
- Cookbook:Thong Yib-Thai dessert