Cookbook:Creamy Mustard Vinaigrette
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Creamy Mustard Vinaigrette|
|Category||Salad Dressing recipes|
This variation on the basic vinaigrette is much thicker and goes great with contrasting flavors in salad such as dried cranberries and bell peppers.
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoons olive oil (light or virgin)
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients except oil until well blended, and then slowly pour in oil until fully incorporated.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.