Cookbook:Coffee Chocolate Mousse
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Coffee Chocolate Mousse|
- 2 eggs, separated
- 2-3 tbsp of cream
- 2 tbsp castor sugar
- 10 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp of instant coffee powder
- 10g gelatin
- Cook egg yolk, sugar and milk on low flame for about 10 minutes.
- Add cream, instant coffee powder and gelatin and mix well.
- Beat the egg whites in a bowl till they are fluffy. Fold in the egg yolk mix.
- Garnish with grated chocolate.
- Refrigerate for an hour and serve chilled.