From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 8-10 servings
- 3 lbs frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon parve chicken soup powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt margarine and stir in flour.
- Add water, chicken soup power and mayonnaise and stir until thickened.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into 9x13 inch pan and bake for approximately 1 hour, until center is firm