Cookbook:Baked Brunch Omelet
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- ½ (1 pound) loaf white bread, cut into cubes
- 680 g cheddar cheese, shredded
- 135 g cubed cooked ham
- 8 eggs
- 475 ml milk
- 1 g salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 25 g chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch (23 cm x 33 cm) baking pan.
- Place half of the bread cubes on bottom of baking pan. Sprinkle with half of the ham and then half of the cheese; repeat.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt, hot sauce and green onions. Pour egg mixture into pan.
- Place pan on top of a baking sheet with a rim and place in oven. Pour water into baking sheet and bake for 60 minutes, or until eggs have set.