||A reader has identified this book as an undeveloped draft or outline.
You can help to develop the work, or you can ask for assistance in the project room.
One of the major defining characteristics of a nation, and, arguably, a world, is philosophy. Philosophy comes from many sources, but usually there are people looked up to as "philosophers," or lovers of knowledge. There are few well-known modern-day philosophers, but some of the better known and recent ones include Mohandas Gandhi and Albert Einstein. However, you are not interested in the philosophers of this world-- you want to create your own philosophy. To do this, you must first understand how philosophy comes about.
Table of contents 
- First, understand what makes up Philosophy.
- Next, we'll cover the various branches of philosophy.
- Then, we'll cover some interesting schools of philosophy.
- Now you've got a complete round shot in almost everything philosophical, we'll shoot up history.
- Finally, we'll round off with some topics in philosophy.