This handbook is meant to be a practical guide to help educators of all type (teachers, trainers) bring their public in using wikis and wiki-like tools for their learning activities, through the use of customized wiki-based learning scenarios, for their socio-professional development.
The handbook has been developed in the context of the WikiSkills European project, which aims to apply the benefits of wikis to promote educational lifelong learning opportunities.
The project's goals are the following:
- Provide opportunities for meaningful collaborative learning activities;
- Promote digital literacy, as well as social skills, writing skills and critical thinking;
- Develop a sustainable virtual community of practice among the different project countries;
- Enable educational communities to contribute to the actual information society;
- Empower civic behaviours, social inclusion, employability and cultural understanding.
- WikiSkills promotes innovative pedagogical approaches that foster creativity, competitiveness, employability and entrepreneurial spirit, equity, social cohesion and active citizenship.
Books or Pages
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.