Category:Flora of New York
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
This category contains the pages used in the guide Flora of New York.
Page naming conventions
Page names for this guide have so far followed this set of rules:
- If exactly one order is covered on the page, use the name of the plant order with only the first letter capitalized (e.g. Fabales).
- If 2 or 3 orders are covered on the page, use a list of the plant orders, with the first letter of each capitalized, comma and space delimited (e.g. Malvales, Capparales).
- If more than 3 orders are covered on the page, use the first and last orders covered, separated by an ellipsis (the symbol "…", not just 3 dots, with no spaces, e.g. Equisetales…Salviniales).
- If more than one page is required to cover the order, use the order name followed by an integer from 1 to the number of pages required to cover the order (e.g. Rosales 1).
- If it's an index page, capitalize only the first word (first word of the item being indexed), and end the name with the word "index" (e.g. Poales genus index)
The following related category may be of interest.
Books or Pages
The following 119 pages are in this category, out of 119 total.